Thursday, April 7, 2011

Developed Pictures:

For my time at the Super G I decided to expand the project I am currently working on and bring disposable cameras to the Super G. The idea behind this was to allow shoppers to take a picture or two while they were shopping. I went up to people shopping and asked them to take a photograph, (this process was either long or short depending on how well they spoke english or if they even spoke english at all). Also, not everyone wanted to participate so that was also a challenge. Below are images from my first camera that was spent at the Super G. ( These are photographs from 3-24-11, 3-25-11) 






















Once i finally got done explaining how to use the camera ( you just look through the slot and click the button ) Many people just took pictures of the objects directly in front of them, or would turn quickly to their left or right and snap a picture. 

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment